Communications publicitaires des cabinets d'audit et d'expertise comptable en France : Une étude exploratoire
This study determines the advertising communications conducted by audit firms in France. The results of the exploratory study show that audit firms lead advertising communications in politico-institutional (professional authorities, syndical authorities and accounting standards authorities) and sociocultural environments (university, business schools, associations, foundations, cultural institutions, etc.).
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00650569|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Burlaud & Bernard Colasse, 2010. "Normalisation comptable internationale : le retour du politique ?," Post-Print hal-00481562, HAL.
- , The African Development Bank, 2005. "African Development Report 2005: Public Sector Management in Africa," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280841, April.
- McEnroe, John E. & Nikolai, Loren A., 1983. "Voting patterns of big eight representatives in setting accounting and auditing standards," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 77-89, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Mercier & Jean-Pascal Gond, 2005. "La théorie des parties prenantes," Working Papers CREGO 1050502, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ignace De Beedle & Nathalie Gonthier-Besacier & Alain Mikol, 2003. "Le développement des grands cabinets anglo-saxons d'audit en France," Post-Print halshs-00582758, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Rossignol & Michèle Saboly, 2010. "La profession comptable libérale française à la recherche de l'unité : tentatives et échecs au 20ème siècle," Post-Print halshs-00465996, HAL.
- I. De Beelde & N. Gonthier-Besacier & A. Mikol, 2006. "The Introduction Of The Anglo-American Audit Firms In France," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/392, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4417 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.