L'impact des facteurs qualitatifs sur les jugements éthiques de la matérialité en audit
The place of the qualitative materiality in the professional judgments of the audit has become increasingly important in research and especially after the publication of SAB.99. Our work has focused on the influence of qualitative factors (SAB.99) on the ethical judgments of materiality in France. Through real scenarios involving three qualitative factors, we tried to test the influence of these on the ethical judgments of materiality.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00650541|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carpenter, Brian W. & Dirsmith, Mark W., 1992. "Early debt extinguishment transactions and auditor materiality judgments: A bounded rationality perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 709-739, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:611-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:773-783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Firth, Michael, 1979. "Consensus views and judgment models in materiality decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 283-295, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:14:y:1976:i:2:p:320-341 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.