Post-Enron Implicit Audit Reporting Standards: Sifting through the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:611-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p:295-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul K. Chaney, 2002. "Shredded Reputation: The Cost of Audit Failure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 1221-1245, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Silviu CORDOȘ & Melinda Times FÜLÖP, 2014. "Audit Reporting And Corporate Governance: Links And Implications," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 146-154, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAuditor reporting; qualified/modified opinion; Enron; Andersen Data availability: All data are publicly available; G3; M4;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:154:y:2006:i:3:p:389-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.