The nature and antecedents of middle manager resistance to change: evidence from an Italian context
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suada Penava & Dzevad Sehic, 2014. "The Relevance Of Transformational Leadership In Shaping Employee Attitudes Towards Organisational Change," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(200), pages 131-162, January –.
- Hutzschenreuter, Thomas & Lewin, Arie Y. & Dresel, Stephan, 2011. "Governance modes for offshoring activities: A comparison of US and German firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Smith, Pernille & da Cunha, Joao Vieira & Giangreco, Antonio & Vasilaki, Athina & Carugati, Andrea, 2013.
"The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: An ethnographic study of a merger,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 308-321.
- P. Smith & J.V. Cunha & A. Giangreco & A. Vasilaki & A. Carugati, 2013. "The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: an ethnographic study of a merger," Post-Print hal-00784945, HAL.
- J. Deprez & H. Van Den Broeck & E. Cools & D. Bouckenhoooghe, 2012. "Gender Differences In Commitment To Change: Impacted By Gender?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/775, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00185269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .