Early Career Experiences and Later Career Outcomes : Comparing the United States, France and Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David N. Margolis & Véronique Simonnet & Lars Vilhuber, 2001. "Early Career Experiences and Later Career Outcomes: Comparing the United States, France and Germany," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 31-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2003. "Do Business Cycle Conditions at the Time of Labour Market Entry Affect Future Unemployment?," Memorandum 12/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Joanne Lindley, 2009.
"Overeducation and the skills of UK graduates,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Lindley, Joanne, 2006. "Over-Education and the Skills of UK Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 2442, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Lindley, Joanne, 2007. "Over-education and the skills of UK graduates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Joanne Lindley, 2007. "Over-Education and the Skills of UK Graduates," CEE Discussion Papers 0079, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00353865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.