Monnaie, banque et marchés financiers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Frederic Mishkin & Christian Bordes & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Monnaie, banque et marchés financiers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00647104, HAL.
- Frederic Mishkin & Christian Bordes & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe & Nicolas Leboisne & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2013. "Monnaie, banque et marchés financiers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01006413, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BIKAI, J. Landry & KENKOUO, Guy Albert, 2015. "Analysis and evaluation of the Monetary Policy Transmission Channels in the CEMAC: A SVAR and SPVAR Approaches," MPRA Paper 78227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Pinshi, 2017. "Feedback effect between Volatility of capital flows and financial stability: evidence from Democratic Republic of Congo," Papers 1708.07636, arXiv.org.
- Pinshi Paula, Christian, 2016.
"Boucle rétroactive entre la volatilité des flux de capitaux et la stabilité financière : résultat pour la République démocratique du Congo
[Feedback effect between Volatility of capital flows and f," MPRA Paper 78051, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2017.
- EL FAIZ, Zakaria & ZIANI, Manal, 2016.
"Influence de la politique monétaire sur le taux long Quelques évidences empiriques, cas du Maroc
[The impact of monetary on long rates : Some empirical evidence from Morocco]," MPRA Paper 72817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinshi, Christian, 2016.
"Une perspective macroprudentielle pour la stabilité financière
[A macroprudential perspective on financial stability]," MPRA Paper 77905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2017.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Louis EKOMANE & Benjamin YAMB, 2016. "The Measurement of Credit Channel in the CEMAC Zone," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 744-766, December.
- TINANG NZESSEU, Jules Valery, 2012.
"Offre optimale de liquidité bancaire par la Banque Centrale : une approche microéconomique
[Optimal Bank’s Liquidity Supply by the Central Bank: A Microeconomic Approach]," MPRA Paper 37940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziliotto, Arianna & Serati, Massimiliano, 2015. "The semi-strong efficiency debate: In search of a new testing framework," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 412-438.
- Pinshi, Christian & Mukendi, Christian & Ndombe, Patrick, 2015.
"Prévision du coefficient de la réserve obligatoire de la Banque centrale du Congo
[Forecasting of the coefficient of the reserve requirement of the Central bank of Congo]," MPRA Paper 79769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00308684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.