Development of GTAP version 9 Land Use and Land Cover database for years 2004, 2007 and 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Britz & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2018. "CGEBox: A Flexible, Modular and Extendable Framework for CGE Analysis in GAMS," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 3(2), pages 106-177, December.
- Xin Zhao & Dominique Y van der Mensbrugghe & Roman M. Keeney & Wallace E. Tyner, 2021.
"Improving the Way Land Use Change is Handled in Economic Models,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Peter Dixon & Joseph Francois & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe (ed.), POLICY ANALYSIS AND MODELING OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY A Festschrift Celebrating Thomas Hertel, chapter 15, pages 467-515,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Zhao, Xin & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique Y. & Keeney, Roman M. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2020. "Improving the way land use change is handled in economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 13-26.
- Zhao, Xin & Van Der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Keeney, Roman M. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2019. "Improving the Way Land Use Change is Handled in Economic Models," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290903, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Angel Aguiar & Maksym Chepeliev & Erwin L. Corong & Robert McDougall & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2019. "The GTAP Data Base: Version 10," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-11-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:resmem:5424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.