Refining measures to improve performance measurement of the accounts receivable collection function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cotter, Richard V., 1973. "Comment: A General Model for Accounts-Receivable Analysis and Control," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 219-221, March.
- Richard Pike & Nam Sang Cheng & Karen Cravens & Dawne Lamminmaki, 2005. "Trade Credit Terms: Asymmetric Information and Price Discrimination Evidence From Three Continents," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5-6), pages 1197-1236.
- repec:bla:joares:v:3:y:1965:i:1:p:114-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewellen, Wilbur G. & Edmister, Robert O., 1973. "A General Model for Accounts-Receivable Analysis and Control," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 195-206, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounts receivable management; Performance measurement; Financial management; Ratios;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:apaper:accounting:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Dawne Lamminmaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .