Note sur la conception de la science chez Cournot et Walras : critique et filiation au regard de la philosophie d'Etienne Vacherot
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic Ragni, 2011. "La méthode mathématique chez Walras et Cournot : comparaison et enjeux de discorde," Post-Print halshs-00727147, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEpistémologie économique; Méthode mathématique; Philosophie des sciences; Antoine Augustin Cournot; Etienne Vacherot; Léon Walras;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-10-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2019-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2019-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.