The Teleological Impulse: Thorstein Veblen, Existentialism, and the Philosophy of Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Koppl, 1995. "The Walras Paradox," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 43-55, Winter.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carina Altreiter & Claudius Graebner & Stephan Puehringer & Ana Rogojanu & Georg Wolfmayr, 2020. "Theorizing competition: an interdisciplinary framework," ICAE Working Papers 120, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "Note sur la conception de la science chez Cournot et Walras : critique et filiation au regard de la philosophie d'Etienne Vacherot," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Stephan Puehringer & Georg Wolfmayr & Carina Altreiter & Claudius Graebner & Ana Rogojanu, 2020. "Theorizing Competition. An interdisciplinary approach to the genesis of a contested concept," ICAE Working Papers 117, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Graebner & Stephan Puehringer, 2021. "Competition universalism: Its historical origins and timely alternatives," ICAE Working Papers 125, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
More about this item
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:9808002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.