Report NEP-HPE-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colvin, Christopher L. & Winfree, Paul, 2019. "Applied history, applied economics, and economic history," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-07, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Alain Marciano & Alessandro Melcarne & Giovanni Ramello, 2020. "Justice without romance. The history of the economic analyses of judges behavior -1960-1993," Post-Print hal-02306821, HAL.
- Alain Marciano, 2019. "Ronald H. Coase (1910–2013)," Post-Print hal-02306814, HAL.
- George McMillan III, 2019. "The three fundamental frameworks for the unification of the macro social sciences," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9812207, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "Note sur la conception de la science chez Cournot et Walras : critique et filiation au regard de la philosophie d'Etienne Vacherot," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John List & Claire Mackevicius & Min Sok Lee & Dana Suskind, 2019. "How Can Experiments Play a Greater Role in Public Policy? 12 Proposals from an Economic Model of Scaling," Artefactual Field Experiments 00679, The Field Experiments Website.
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alain Marciano, 2018. "An Introduction to Juergen Backhaus’s “Lawyers’ economics vs. economic analysis of law”," Post-Print hal-02306870, HAL.
- Marques, Jorge & Pascoal, Rui, 2018. "Mathematical Economics - Marginal analysis in the consumer behavior theory," MPRA Paper 96442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Marciano & Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2018. "Calabresi: Heterodox Economic Analysis of Law," Post-Print hal-02306824, HAL.
- Francesco Cerigioni & Fabrizio Germano & Pedro Rey-Biel & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Higher orders of rationality and the structure of games," Economics Working Papers 1672, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pierrot, Thibaud, 2019. "Negotiation under the curse of knowledge," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-211, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Mause, Karsten, 2019. "Governance im Politikfeld Wirtschaftspolitik [Governance in the Field of Economic Policy]," MPRA Paper 96468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Marciano, 2018. "Posner, Richard," Post-Print hal-02306799, HAL.
- Cigdem Borke TUNALI & Laurent WEILL, 2019. "Is Corruption a Greater Evil than Sin?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.