Bayesian Analysis Of The Compound Collective Model; The Variance Premium Principle With Exponential Poisson And Gamma-Gamma Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goovaerts, M. J. & Vylder, F. De, 1979. "A Note on Iterative Premium Calculation Principles," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 325-329, December.
- Hurlimann, Werner, 1994. "A note on experience rating, reinsurance and premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 197-204, July.
- Eichenauer, Jurgen & Lehn, Jurgen & Rettig, Stefan, 1988. "A gamma-minimax result in credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Heilmann, Wolf-Rudiger, 1989. "Decision theoretic foundations of credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Frangos, Nicholas E. & Vrontos, Spyridon D., 2001. "Design of Optimal Bonus-Malus Systems With a Frequency and a Severity Component On an Individual Basis in Automobile Insurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 1-22, May.
- Pai, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Bayesian analysis of compound loss distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 129-146, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Robustness; Contamination Class; Variance Principle.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:fegper:07/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juliette Milgram Baleix.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.