Fijación de primas de seguros bajo técnicas de robustez bayesiana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Berger & Elías Moreno & Luis Pericchi & M. Bayarri & José Bernardo & Juan Cano & Julián Horra & Jacinto Martín & David Ríos-Insúa & Bruno Betrò & A. Dasgupta & Paul Gustafson & Larry Wasserman &, 1994. "An overview of robust Bayesian analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 3(1), pages 5-124, June.
- Eichenauer, Jurgen & Lehn, Jurgen & Rettig, Stefan, 1988. "A gamma-minimax result in credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Heilmann, Wolf-Rudiger, 1989. "Decision theoretic foundations of credibility theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Young, Virginia R., 1999. "Optimal insurance under Wang's premium principle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 109-122, November.
- Gomez-Deniz, E. & Hernandez-Bastida, A. & Vazquez-Polo, F. J., 1999. "The Esscher premium principle in risk theory: a Bayesian sensitivity study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 387-395, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCredibility Theory; Premium Calculation Principle; Bayesian Robustness; e-Contamination Class.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:19_3_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.