Modeling and Performance of Bonus-Malus Systems: Stationarity versus Age-Correction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonsdorff, Heikki, 1992. "On the Convergence Rate of Bonus-Malus Systems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 217-223, November.
- Frangos, Nicholas E. & Vrontos, Spyridon D., 2001. "Design of Optimal Bonus-Malus Systems With a Frequency and a Severity Component On an Individual Basis in Automobile Insurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 1-22, May.
- Mahmoudvand, Rahim & Hassani, Hossein, 2009. "Generalized Bonus-Malus Systems with a Frequency and a Severity Component on an Individual Basis in Automobile Insurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 307-315, May.
- Lemaire, Jean & Zi, Hongmin, 1994. "A Comparative Analysis of 30 Bonus-Malus Systems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 287-309, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Thøgersen, 2016. "Optimal Premium as a Function of the Deductible: Customer Analysis and Portfolio Characteristics," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Corina Constantinescu & Suhang Dai & Weihong Ni & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "Ruin Probabilities with Dependence on the Number of Claims within a Fixed Time Window," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-23, June.
More about this item
Keywordsactuarial mathematics; Bayes premium; equilibrium distribution; experience rating; insurance portfolio; Markov chain; motor insurance; Poisson claims; stationary distribution;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:49-73:d:33936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.