Ruin Probabilities with Dependence on the Number of Claims within a Fixed Time Window
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Post-Print hal-00540621, HAL.
- Li, Bo & Ni, Weihong & Constantinescu, Corina, 2015. "Risk models with premiums adjusted to claims number," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 94-102.
- Afonso, Lourdes B. & dos Reis, Alfredo D. Egídio & Waters, Howard R., 2009. "Calculating Continuous Time Ruin Probabilities for a Large Portfolio with Varying Premiums," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 117-136, May.
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Boxma, Onno J., 2004. "A ruin model with dependence between claim sizes and claim intervals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-254, October.
- Søren Asmussen, 2014. "Modeling and Performance of Bonus-Malus Systems: Stationarity versus Age-Correction," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregenerative risk process; ruin probability; subexponential distribution; Cramér asymptotics; importance sampling; crude Monte Carlo; Markov additive process;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:17-:d:72026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .