Output Taxation, Human Capital and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Agiomirgianakis & D. Asteriou & V. Monastiriotis, 2002. "Human capital and economic growth revisited: A dynamic panel data study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 177-187, August.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hosoya, Kei, 2014. "Public health infrastructure and growth: Ways to improve the inferior equilibrium under multiple equilibria," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 194-207.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:14:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Igor Kotlán & Zuzana Machová & Lenka Janíčková, 2011.
"Vliv zdanění na dlouhodobý ekonomický růst
[Taxation Influence on the Economic Growth]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 638-658.
- Kei Hosoya, 2003. "Tax financed government health expenditure and growth with capital deepening externality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(14), pages 1-10.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2012. "Growth and multiple equilibria: A unique local dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1662-1665.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:874-887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosoya, Kei, 2016. "Recovery from natural disaster: A numerical investigation based on the convergence approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 410-420.
- Tao Jin & Jianhui Zhang, 2011. "Effect of local government expenditure on the ratio of output to capital: Evidence from panel data at China’s provincial level," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(2), pages 249-270, June.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:3:p:177-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Creedy & Solamz Moslehi, 2010. "The optimal composition of government expenditure among transfers, education and public goods," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 194(3), pages 41-64, June.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Publicly Financed Education in an Endogenous Growth Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Silvia Bertarelli, 2006. "Public capital and growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 361-398.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:11:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003.
"Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004. "Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-1998-08-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-08-21 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:9711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .