Overhaul of the social assistance system in Macedonia: Simulating the effects of introducing Guaranteed Minimum Income (GMI) scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Guy Lacroix, 2013.
"Fighting Poverty: Assessing the Effect of Guaranteed Minimum Income Proposals in Quebec,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(4), pages 491-516, December.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Guy Lacroix, 2012. "Fighting Poverty: Assessing the Effect of a Guaranteed Minimum Income Proposal in Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-36, CIRANO.
- Clavet, Nicholas-James & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Lacroix, Guy, 2013. "Fighting Poverty: Assessing the Effect of Guaranteed Minimum Income Proposals in Québec," IZA Discussion Papers 7283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de Vos, Klaas & Zaidi, M Asghar, 1997. "Equivalence Scale Sensitivity of Poverty Statistics for the Member States of the European Community," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 319-333, September.
- John Bishop & Andrew Grodner & Haiyong Liu & Ismael Ahamdanech-Zarco, 2014. "Subjective poverty equivalence scales for Euro Zone countries," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(2), pages 265-278, June.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2018:v:9:p:111-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marjan Petreski & Tereza Kocovska, 2018. "Regulatory impact assessment of the changes in the Minimum Wage Law," Finance Think Policy Studies 2018-10/17, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ftm:policy:2017-11/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marjan Petreski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/finthmk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.