The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870- 1909
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Guinnane, Timothy W & Miller, Ronald I, 1997. "The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870-1909," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 591-612, April.
- Guinnane, T.W. & Miller, R.I., 1993. "The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870- 1909," Papers 169, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Deininger & S. Jin & H. K. Nagarajan, 2009.
"Land Reforms, Poverty Reduction, and Economic Growth: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 496-521.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Land reforms, poverty reduction, and economic growth : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4448, The World Bank.
- Carmona, Juan & Simpson, James, 2021. "Cuando el rentista no es derrotado: el caso de la rabassa catalana, 1890-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 31891, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2013.
"Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938,"
Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
239, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- McLaughlin, Eoin & Foley-Fisher, Nathan, 2013. "Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-109, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "Irish land bonds: 1891-1938," eabh Papers 14-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001.
"Land institutions and land markets,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331,
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1998. "Land institutions and land markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2014, The World Bank.
- Jordi Domenech & Francisco Herreros, 2018. "Land reform and conflict before the Civil War: landowner response to tenancy reform in 1930s Catalonia," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1322-1348, November.
- Mandai, Yu & Nakabayashi, Masaki, 2018.
"Stabilize the peasant economy: Governance of foreclosure by the shogunate,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 305-327.
- Mandai, Yu, and Nakabayashi, Masaki, 2017. "Stabilize the Peasant Economy: Governance of Foreclosure by the Shogunate," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f187, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Domenech, Jordi & Herreros, Francisco, 2017. "Land reform and peasant revolution. Evidence from 1930s Spain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 82-103.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans, 1999. "The Evolution of the World Bank's Land Policy: Principles, Experience, and Future Challenges," The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 247-276, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLAND REFORM; AGRICULTURE; CREDIT;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.