A Proposal For Using Incentive Pre-Commitments In Public Enterprise Funding
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kumar Sah, Raaj & Weitsman, Martin L., 1991. "A proposal for using incentive precommitments in public enterprise funding," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 595-605, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Oscar Molina, 2004. "Análisis Estadístico y Económico sobre las Características de la Permanencia y Acceso Diferenciado por Género en el Sistema Educativo Boliviano a Nivel Municipal," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2004, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Suri, Tavneet, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Center Discussion Papers 28379, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2018. "The Dialectics of Motivation and Action: A Look into the ‘Why’ of the “Kerala Model”," MPRA Paper 87911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Casadio Tarabusi & Giulio Guarini, 2013. "An Unbalance Adjustment Method for Development Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 19-45, May.
- Susan Randolph & Elizabeth Kaletski, 2018. "Securing Economic and Social Rights: Obstacle or Handmaiden to Growth?," Economic Rights Working Papers 26, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Serdar Ozturk & Seher Suluk, 2020. "The granger causality relationship between human development and economic growth: The case of Norway," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 9(6), pages 143-153, October.
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- F. Noorbakhsh, 2002.
"Human development and regional disparities in Iran: a policy model,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 927-949.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, "undated". "Human Development and Regional Disparities in Iran:A Policy Model," Working Papers 2001_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rossana Guerra Sousa & Edilson Paulo & João Marôco, 2017. "Longitudinal Factor Analysis of Public Expenditure Composition and Human Development in Brazil After the 1988 Constitution," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 1009-1026, December.
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 2000. "Social Mobility in Latin America," Documentos de trabajo 3/2000, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Arne Bigsten & Jörgen Levin, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morrone, Henrique, 2015. "Do demand and profitability stimulate capital accumulation? An analysis for Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006.
"Human Development and Electoral Systems,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 43-57.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Human Development and Electoral Systems," Others 0508006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Human development and electoral systems," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9883, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kuriakose, Francis & Joseph, Janssen, 2020. "Microfinance and Human Development in Kerala," MPRA Paper 98393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Claude Martin, 2008. "Individual and Collective Resources and Health in Morocco," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-21, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordspublic sector ; enterprises ; developing countries ; management;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.