A proposal for using incentive precommitments in public enterprise funding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sah, R.K. & Weitzman, M.L., 1988. "A Proposal For Using Incentive Pre-Commitments In Public Enterprise Funding," Papers 558, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Oscar Molina, 2004. "Análisis Estadístico y Económico sobre las Características de la Permanencia y Acceso Diferenciado por Género en el Sistema Educativo Boliviano a Nivel Municipal," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2004, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Enrico Casadio Tarabusi & Giulio Guarini, 2013. "An Unbalance Adjustment Method for Development Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 19-45, May.
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Bigsten, Arne & Levin, Jorgen, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- F. Noorbakhsh, 2002.
"Human development and regional disparities in Iran: a policy model,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 927-949.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, "undated". "Human Development and Regional Disparities in Iran:A Policy Model," Working Papers 2001_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1459-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 2000. "Social Mobility in Latin America," Documentos de trabajo 3/2000, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Morrone, Henrique, 2015. "Do demand and profitability stimulate capital accumulation? An analysis for Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006.
"Human Development and Electoral Systems,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 43-57.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Human Development and Electoral Systems," Others 0508006, EconWPA.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Human development and electoral systems," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9883, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin, Marie-Claude, 2008. "Individual and Collective Resources and Health in Morocco," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:6:p:595-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.