Small-Scale Biomass Gasifiers for Heat and Power
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erlich, Catharina & Fransson, Torsten H., 2011. "Downdraft gasification of pellets made of wood, palm-oil residues respective bagasse: Experimental study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 899-908, March.
- Field, John L. & Tanger, Paul & Shackley, Simon J. & Haefele, Stephan M., 2016. "Agricultural residue gasification for low-cost, low-carbon decentralized power: An empirical case study in Cambodia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 612-624.
- Danon, Gradimir & Furtula, Mladen & Mandić, Marija, 2012. "Possibilities of implementation of CHP (combined heat and power) in the wood industry in Serbia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 169-176.
- Raman, P. & Ram, N.K., 2013. "Performance analysis of an internal combustion engine operated on producer gas, in comparison with the performance of the natural gas and diesel engines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 317-333.
- Rubio-Maya, Carlos & Uche-Marcuello, Javier & Martínez-Gracia, Amaya & Bayod-Rújula, Angel A., 2011. "Design optimization of a polygeneration plant fuelled by natural gas and renewable energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 449-457, February.
- Kirkels, Arjan F. & Verbong, Geert P.J., 2011. "Biomass gasification: Still promising? A 30-year global overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 471-481, January.
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Laínez-Aguirre, José Miguel & Arranz-Piera, Pol & Velo, Enrique & Puigjaner, Luis, 2012. "Design of regional and sustainable bio-based networks for electricity generation using a multi-objective MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95.
- Mamphweli, Ntshengedzeni S. & Meyer, Edson L., 2009. "Implementation of the biomass gasification project for community empowerment at Melani village, Eastern Cape, South Africa," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2923-2927.
More about this item
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .