Water Users Associations in World Bank-Assisted Irrigation Projects in Pakistan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yercan, Murat, 2003. "Management turning-over and participatory management of irrigation schemes: a case study of the Gediz River Basin in Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 205-214, October.
- Dawit K. Mekonnen & Hira Channa & Claudia Ringler, 2015.
"The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5-6), pages 733-747, September.
- Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2014. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170482, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mekonnen, Dawit & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2015. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212453, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mirza, Z. I. & Mehmood Ul Hassan & Bandaragoda, D. J., 2000. "From state to jointly managed irrigation systems: social mobilization and management transfer guidelines for large canal systems," IWMI Research Reports H027655, International Water Management Institute.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2000. "Determinants of collective action on the local commons: a model with evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mekonnen, Dawit & Hira, Channa & Claudia, Ringler, "undated". "Where to invest in the Indus Basin Irrigation System in Pakistan to improve land and water productivity? Insights from a hierarchical model," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235977, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordswater ; supply ; irrigation ; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.