Targeting Assistance to the Poor: A Multivariate Approach Using Household Survey Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2000. "Generating Disaggregated Poverty Maps: An Application to Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, February.
- Bibi Sami, 2003.
"On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Bibi, Sami, 2002. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0203, CIRPEE.
- Christophe Muller, 2006.
"Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions,"
IDEP Working Papers
0601, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Feb 2006.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chung, Kimberly & Haddad, Lawrence James & Ramakrishna, Jayashree & Riely, Frank Z., 1997. "Alternative approaches to locating the food insecure," FCND discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sojo, Ana, 1991. "La investigación para la política social: esbozo de su actual relevancia en Chile," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33694, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006.
"Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia,"
IDEP Working Papers
0602, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2006.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2007. "Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2007/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006. "Focused Targeting Against Poverty Evidence From Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:ris:badest:0535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2001. "Foreign aid and poverty in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Targeting simulations and policy implications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 1020-1030, May.
- Pinto, Santiago M., 2004. "Assistance to poor households when income is not observed: targeted in-kind and in-cash transfers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 536-553, November.
- Christophe MULLER & Sami BIBI, 2008. "Focused Transfer Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," THEMA Working Papers 2008-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2010. "Refining Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 381-410, June.
- -, 1990. "CEPAL Review no.41," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Tschirley, David L. & Rose, Donald, 2000. "Developing Cost Effective Methods for Estimating Household Income and Nutrient Intake Adequacy," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11330, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy making ; developing countries ; costs ; government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:warwde:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.