Targeting Assistance to the Poor: A Multivariate Approach Using Household Survey Data
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Warwick, Development Economics Research Center, Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom.|
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/Economics/
More information through EDIRC
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006.
"Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia,"
IDEP Working Papers
0602, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2006.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2007. "Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2007/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006. "Focused Targeting Against Poverty Evidence From Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Minot, Nicholas, 2000. "Generating Disaggregated Poverty Maps: An Application to Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, February.
- Bibi Sami, 2003. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Bibi, Sami, 2002. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0203, CIRPEE.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions," IDEP Working Papers 0601, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Feb 2006.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2001. "Foreign aid and poverty in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Targeting simulations and policy implications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 1020-1030, May.
- Pinto, Santiago M., 2004. "Assistance to poor households when income is not observed: targeted in-kind and in-cash transfers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 536-553, November.
- Christophe MULLER & Sami BIBI, 2008. "Focused Transfer Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," THEMA Working Papers 2008-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chung, Kimberly & Haddad, Lawrence James & Ramakrishna, Jayashree & Riely, Frank Z., 1997. "Alternative approaches to locating the food insecure," FCND discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- -, 1990. "CEPAL Review no.41," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Sojo, Ana, 1991. "La investigación para la política social: esbozo de su actual relevancia en Chile," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33694, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Tschirley, David L. & Rose, Donald, 2000. "Developing Cost Effective Methods for Estimating Household Income and Nutrient Intake Adequacy," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11330, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:warwde:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed