Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Saving, investment, government finance and the current account : The Dutch experience," Discussion Paper 1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1991.
"The Advantage of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 303-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "The advantage of tying one's hands : EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1055-1075, June.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1986. "The Advantages of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Martin Feldstein & Philippe Bacchetta, 1991. "National Saving and International Investment," NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 201-226 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1987.
"The optimal collection of seigniorage : Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-341, September.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "The Optimal Collection of Seigniorage: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1993.
"Fiscal policy in monetary unions: Implications for Europe,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1992. "Fiscal policy in monetary unions: implications for Europe," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 92-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1991. "Financial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Research Memorandum FEW 526, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1992. "Commercial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent, financially integrated two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Research Memorandum FEW 567, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy ; investments ; debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .