Patterns of Unemployment : An Insider-Outsider Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1994. "Patterns of Unemployment: An Insider-Outsider Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Sweden; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/344, International Monetary Fund.
- Peijie Wang, 2003. "Cycles and Common Cycles in Property and Related Sectors," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 22-42.
- Muysken, Joan & Zwick, Thomas, 2000. "Wage divergence and unemployment: the impact of insider power and training costs," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mike Campbell, 2000. "Reconnecting the Long Term Unemployed to Labour Market Opportunity: The Case for a 'Local Active Labour Market Policy'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 655-668, October.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment ; productivity;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .