Areal and Socioeconomic Differentials in Infant and Child Mortality in Cameroon
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sonalde Desai & P. Chase-Lansdale & Robert Michael, 1989. "Mother or Market? Effects of Maternal Employment on the Intellectual Ability of 4-Year-Old Children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(4), pages 545-561, November.
- Nelson, Charles R & Startz, Richard, 1990.
"The Distribution of the Instrumental Variables Estimator and Its t-Ratio When the Instrument Is a Poor One,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages 125-140, January.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988. "The Distribution Of The Instrumental Variables Estimator And Its T-Ratio When The Instrument Is A Poor One," Working Papers 88-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988. "The Distribution Of The Instrumental Variables Estimator And Its T-Ratio When The Instrument Is A Poor One," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 88-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles R. Nelson & Richard Startz, 1988. "The Distribution of the Instrumental Variables Estimator and Its t-RatioWhen the Instrument is a Poor One," NBER Technical Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986. "Applied nonparametric methods," Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FFF1Narayan NNN1Sastry, 2004. "Urbanization, development and under-five mortality differentials by place of residence in São Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(14), pages 355-386, April.
- Izutsu, Takashi & Tsutsumi, Atsuro & Islam, Akramul Md. & Kato, Seika & Wakai, Susumu & Kurita, Hiroshi, 2006. "Mental health, quality of life, and nutritional status of adolescents in Dhaka, Bangladesh: Comparison between an urban slum and a non-slum area," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1477-1488, September.
- D. Omariba & Roderic Beaujot & Fernando Rajulton, 2007. "Determinants of infant and child mortality in Kenya: an analysis controlling for frailty effects," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(3), pages 299-321, June.
- Kandala, Ngianga-Bakwin & Magadi, Monica Akinyi & Madise, Nyovani Janet, 2006. "An investigation of district spatial variations of childhood diarrhoea and fever morbidity in Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 1138-1152, March.
- Narayan Sastry, 2002. "Urbanization, Development and Under-Five Mortality Differentials by Place of Residence in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Working Papers 02-13, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
KeywordsCHILDREN; MORTALITY; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randrs:96-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .