International Integration and Growth: a Survey and Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- Mr. Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei & Mr. Kenneth Rogoff & Mr. Ayhan Kose, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 2006/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George, 2003. "Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for CARICOM Countries," Monographs, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center, number 15703.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Econometric Analysis of Impact of Relative Location on the Growth Effects of Economic Integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0603, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division, revised Jan 2006.
- Cheng-te Lee & Chen Fang & Kuo-hsing Kuo, 2014. "Common Market and Equilibrium Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 480-493.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of Beta-Convergence: The Legendary Two-Percent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew van Hulten & Michael Webber, 2010. "Do developing countries need 'good' institutions and policies and deep financial markets to benefit from capital account liberalization?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 283-319, March.
- Nicholas Vasilakos & Nikolay Zubanov, 2009. "Income Convergence and R&D Intensity in OECD Manufacturing Industries: A Panel Study," Discussion Papers 09-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Claire Economidou & Vivian Lei & Janet Netz, 2006. "International Integration and Growth: A Further Investigation on Developing Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(4), pages 435-448, November.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "New empirical insights into the growth effects of economic integration within EU," International Trade 0505014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Cline, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Economic Growth, and the Crisis of 2007-09," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 499, January.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2009.
"The contribution of foreign borrowing to the New Zealand economy,"
New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 263-278.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Borrowing to the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2005/305, International Monetary Fund.
- Aneta Kosztowniak, 2014. "Analysis Of The Cobb-Douglas Production Function As A Tool To Investigate The Impact Of Fdi Net Inflows On Gross Domestic Product Value In Poland In The Period 1994–2012," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(4), pages 169-190, December.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2006. "The scale of internal market and the growth effects of regional economic integration. The case of the EU," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0601, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Relative Centrality or Peripheriality and the Growth Effects of Economic Integration within the European Union," International Trade 0510005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:4:p:435-448 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; TRADE BARRIERS;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:purkib:98-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.