Examining the Long-Run Effect of Money on Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1992. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 359-369.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Miao, Jianjun & Xie, Danyang, 2013. "Economic growth under money illusion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 84-103.
- Blackburn, Keith & Hung, Victor T. Y. & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2000. "Research, Development and Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-206, April.
- Patrick Villieu & Taoufik Rajhi, 1993. "Accélération monétaire et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 257-286.
- Taoufik Rajhi & Patrick Villieu, 1992. "Accélération monétaire et croissance endogène," Post-Print halshs-00255965, HAL.
- Taoufik Rajhi & Patrick Villieu, 1993. "Accélération monétaire et croissance endogène," Post-Print halshs-00250783, HAL.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers (-2012) 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Banerjee, Saumya S & Ghosh, Saibal, 1998. "Demand following and supply leading relationships: An empirical analysis for India," MPRA Paper 22443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Education, Endogenous Human Capital, and Monetary Economic Growth with MIU Approach," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(2), pages 100-118, July.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003. "Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004. "Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2007. "An Endogenous Growth Model Of Capital And Arms Accumulation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 557-575.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:6-91-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed