Oligopoly Equilibria in Exchange Economies : Limit Theorems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2011.
"Noncooperative oligopoly in markets with a continuum of traders,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 38-45, May.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 866, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bio-Akanni ELEGBEDE, 2017. "Oligopoly Equilibrium with differentiated commodities: a computation of two models," Working Papers CREGO 1171201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Godal Odd & Meland Frode, 2010. "Permit Markets, Seller Cartels and the Impact of Strategic Buyers," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Emma Moreno-García, 2006.
"Union games: technological unemployment,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 359-373, January.
- Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba & Emma Moreno García, 2004. "Union Games: Technological Unemployment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsOLIGOPOLIES ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:96.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .