Collude, Compete, or Both? Deregulation in the Norwegian Airline Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Frode Steen & Lars Sørgard, 2003. "Collude, Compete, or Both? Deregulation in the Norwegian Airline Industry," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 383-416, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakagawa, Dai & Aoyama, Yoshitaka & Ito, Tadashi & Nishizawa, Hiroyuki, 2005. "Assessment of passenger benefits brought about by international airport projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 512-524, November.
- Brueckner Jan K. & Picard Pierre M., 2013.
"Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion," CESifo Working Paper Series 3593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:49-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Markku Stenborg, 2004. "Forest for the Trees: Economics of Joint Dominance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 365-385, December.
- Stenborg, Markku, 2002. "Economics of Joint Dominance," Discussion Papers 834, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2012. "Does collusive advertising facilitate collusive pricing? Evidence from experimental duopolies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 515-532, December.
- Clark, Derek J. & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas, 2011. "Relationships between fares, trip length and market competition," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 611-624, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDEREGULATION ; MARKET STRUCTURE ; ECONOMETRICS ; COMPETITION;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:18/98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.