Technical Efficiency Under Alternative Regulatory Regimes: Evidence from the Inter-War Britich Gas Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hammond, Christopher J & Johnes, Geraint & Robinson, Terry, 2002. "Technical Efficiency under Alternative Regulatory Regimes: Evidence from the Inter-war British Gas Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 251-270, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamasb, T. & Söderberg, M., 2009. "Yardstick and Ex-post Regulation by Norm Model: Empirical Equivalence, Pricing Effect, and Performance in Sweeden," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Malcolm Abbott, 2013. "The Motivation and Effectiveness of Gas Industry Economic Regulation in New South Wales, 1912–39," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gugler, Klaus & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2016.
"Productivity Growth and the General X-factor in Austria´s Gas Distribution,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
5221, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klaus Gugler & Mario Liebensteiner, 2016. "Productivity Growth and the General X-factor in Austria’s Gas Distribution," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp236, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Magnus Söderberg, 2010.
"The Effects of Average Norm Model Regulation: The Case of Electricity Distribution in Sweden,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Tooraj - Jamasb & Magnus Söderberg, 2010. "The effects of average norm model regulation: The case of electricity distribution in Sweden," Post-Print hal-00841952, HAL.
- Uri, Noel D., 2003. "The adoption of incentive regulation and its effect on technical efficiency in telecommunications in the United States," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 21-34, October.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:250-265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNATURAL GAS ; REGULATION ; PRICING;
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nantie:280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eenatfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .