A Simple, Consistent Estimator For Disturbance Components In Financial Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Levinsohn, James & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. "A Simple, Consistent Estimator for Disturbance Components in Financial Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 516-520, August.
- James A. Levinsohn & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1989. "A Simple, Consistent Estimator for Disturbance Components in Financial Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, J. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1989. "A Simple, Consistent Estimate For Disturbance Components In Financial Models," Working Papers 243, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Levinsohn, J. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1989. "A Simple, Consistent Estimator For Disturbance Components In Financial Models," Papers 443, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. " Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-1493, December.
- French, Kenneth R & Ruback, Richard S & Schwert, G William, 1983. "Effects of Nominal Contracting on Stock Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 70-96, February.
- Grossman, Gene M & Levinsohn, James A, 1989.
"Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1065-1087, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & James A. Levinsohn, 1987. "Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital," NBER Working Papers 2420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Mitchell, Mark L & Maloney, Michael T, 1989. "Crisis in the Cockpit? The Role of Market Forces in Promoting Air Travel Safety," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1972. "Capital Markets: Theory and Evidence," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 357-398, Autumn.
- Pearce, Douglas K & Roley, V Vance, 1988.
" Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(4), pages 965-981, September.
- Douglas K. Pearce & V. Vance Roley, 1987. "Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 2366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley & Douglas K. Pearce, 1988. "Firm characteristics, unanticipated inflation, and stock returns," Research Working Paper 88-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Borenstein, Severin & Zimmerman, Martin B, 1988. "Market Incentives for Safe Commercial Airline Operation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 913-935, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crabb, Peter R., 2002. "Multinational corporations and hedging exchange rate exposure," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 299-314.
- Blank, Steven C., 1991. "The Robustness Of Single Index Models In Crop Markets: A Multiple Index Model Test," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Gao, Ting, 2000. "Exchange rate movements and the profitability of U.S. multinationals," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 117-134, February.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; econometrics ; pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:89-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.