Autoregressive Alternatives in the Multinomial Probit Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1973. "Transfer-Pricing by Multinational Manufacturing Firms," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(3), pages 173-195, August.
- N. E. Savin, 1980. "The Bonferroni and the Scheffé Multiple Comparison Procedures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 255-273.
- Jenkins, Glenn P & Wright, Brian D, 1975. "Taxation of Income of Multinational Corporations: The Case of the United States Petroleum Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 1-11, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Bolduc, "undated". "A Fast Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation Technique for NMP Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Denis Bolduc & Lynda Khalaf & ClÃ©ment YÃ©lou, 2005. "Identification Robust Confidence Sets Methods for Inference on Parameter Ratios and their Application to Estimating Value-of-Time," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 48, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kenneth Train, "undated".
"Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning,"
_009, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Train, Kenneth E., 1995. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt94h8x4gd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kenneth E. Train., 1995. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Economics Working Papers 95-237, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1996. "Simulation Methods for Probit and Related Models Based on Convenient Error Partitioning," Econometrics 9605001, EconWPA.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin, 2011. "Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 130-138, May.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Global maximum likelihood estimation procedure for multinomial probit (MNP) model parameters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 419-449, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconometric models ; economic theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavaen:9013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .