Income Inquality, Fertility Choice, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, B.-L. & Lin, C.-F. J. & Yang, X., 1999. "Empirical Evidence for the Endogenous Growth Generated by Evolution in Division of Labor," Papers 671, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Barro, Robert J, 2001.
"Schooling Quality in a Cross-Section of Countries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(272), pages 465-488, November.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 6198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, J.-W. & Barro, R.J., 1998. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," Papers 659, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Dennis, Benjamin & Kandel, Simon, 2000. "Holding Out for a Haircut: Financial Crisis, Moral Hazard, and Interest Rate Policy," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 233-249, July.
- Glenn Jenkins & HENRY LIM & GANGADHAR SHUKLA, 1999. "Evaluation Of An Expansion Of The Electricity Transmission System In Mexico," Development Discussion Papers 1999-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Khoo, L. & Dennis, B., 1999. "Income Inquality, Fertility Choice, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," Papers 687, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- MIGARA JAYAWARDENA & Glenn Jenkins & GANGADHAR SHUKLA, 1999. "Control Of Water And Coastal Pollution An Appraisal For Espirito,Brazil," Development Discussion Papers 1999-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & HENRY LIM, 1998. "Evaluation Of Investments For The Expansion Of An Electricity Distribution System," Development Discussion Papers 1998-01, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Ehrhart, 2009. "The effects of inequality on growth: a survey of the theoretical and empirical literature," Working Papers 107, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hasan Bicak & Glenn Jenkins, 1999.
"Costs And Pricing Policies Related To Transporting Water By Tanker From Turkey To North Cyprus,"
Development Discussion Papers
1999-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Bicak, H.A. & Jenkins, G.P., 1999. "Costs and Pricing Policies Related to Transporting Water by Tanker from Turkey to North Cyprus," Papers 689, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Rodríguez, Juan G., 2013. "Inequality of opportunity and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 107-122.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Barassou DIAWARA, 2011. "Explaining Income Inequalities in Developing Countries:the Role of Human Capital," Working Papers 2011-2012_2, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2011.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2017.
"Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth,"
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 1349-1378, December.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," IREA Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," AQR Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2014.
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "How Macroeconomic Factors Affect Income Distribution; The Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 97/152, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFERTILITY ; INCOME ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvid:687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .