Corruption in America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R., 2013.
"Who offers tax-based business development incentives?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 80-91.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2011. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2006. "Corruption and the costs of redistribution: Micro evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 853-870, May.
- Athanasouli, Daphne & Goujard, Antoine, 2015.
"Corruption and management practices: Firm level evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 1014-1034.
- Daphne Athanasouli & Antoine Goujard, 2013. "Corruption and Management Practices Firm Level Evidence," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 121, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Marcel Thum, 2005. "Korruption und Schattenwirtschaft," ifo Working Paper Series _no.12, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dincer, Oguzhan C., 2008. "Ethnic and religious diversity and corruption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 98-102, April.
- Russell Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010.
"Does cultural diversity increase the rate of entrepreneurship?,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 269-286, September.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010. "Does Cultural Diversity Increase The Rate Of Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 10-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Peter J. Lambert, 2006.
"Taking care of your own: Ethnic and religious heterogeneity and income inequality,"
48, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Peter J. Lambert, 2006. "Taking care of your own: Ethnic and religious heterogeneity and income inequality," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-9, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- N. Deyshappriya, 2015. "Do corruption and peace affect economic growth? Evidences from the cross-country analysis," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(2), pages 135-147, October.
- James E. Alt & David D. Lassen, 2008.
"Political And Judicial Checks On Corruption: Evidence From American State Governments,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 33-61, March.
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2005. "Political and Judicial Checks on Corruption: Evidence from American State Governments," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:2043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .