Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: The Cost of Different Goals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian, 2002.
"Adjusting Carbon Cost Analyses to Account for Prior Tax Distortions,"
dp-02-47, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2002. "Adjusting Carbon Cost Analyses to Account for Prior Tax Distortions," Discussion Papers 10481, Resources for the Future.
- Conrad, Klaus & Loschel, Andreas, 2005.
"Recycling of Eco-Taxes, Labor Market Effects and the True Cost of Labor- a CGE Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, November.
- Klaus Conrad & Andreas LÃ¶schel, 2005. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market Effects and the true cost of labor - A CGE analysis," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 259-278, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Conrad, Klaus, 2002. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market effects and the true cost of labor: a CGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-31, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Francisco Sáez & Fernando Alvarez & Jesús Morales & Giovanni Guedez, 2011. "Expectations, Inter-Sectorial Relationships and the Business Cycle," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(63), pages 97-147, July - Se.
- Thiele, R., 1996.
"Zur ökonomischen Bewertung tropischer Regenwälder,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 32.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "Zur ökonomischen Bewertung tropischer Regenwälder," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Runar Brännlund & Bengt Kriström, 1993. "Assessing the impact of environmental charges a partial general equilibrium model of the forest sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 297-312, June.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1997. "The Tropical Forests as a Global Resource: Impacts of Trade-Related Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 187, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Nov 1997.
- Gunter Stephan & Renger Nieuwkoop & Thomas Wiedmer, 1992. "Social incidence and economic costs of carbon limits," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 569-591, November.
- McKibbin, Warwick J., 1998. "Greenhouse abatement policy: insights from the G-cubed multi-country model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), pages 1-15.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1995. "The ghosts of climates past and the specters of climate change future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 269-282.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Schmidt, Holger, 1995. "Verteilungseffekte im Klimaschutz-Prozeß," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 18, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lili Liu & DEC, 1994. "Energy pricing and air pollution : econometric evidence from manufacturing in Chile and Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1323, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment ; toxic substances;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.