Valuing Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
- Baker, Rick & Ruting, Brad, 2014. "Environmental Policy Analysis: A Guide to Non‑Market Valuation," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165810, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- R. Simpson, 2007. "David Pearce and the economic valuation of biodiversity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 91-109, May.
- Ghermandi, Andrea & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Brander, Luke M. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2008.
"The Economic Value of Wetland Conservation and Creation: A Meta-Analysis,"
Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation Working Papers
44229, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Ghermandi & J.C.J.M. van den Bergh & L.M. Brander & H.L.F. de Groot & P.A.L.D. Nunes, 2008. "The Economic Value of Wetland Conservation and Creation: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2008.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ali DOUAI, 2007.
"Wealth, Well-being and Value(s): A Proposition of Structuring Concepts for a (real) Transdisciplinary Dialogue within Ecological Economics,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2007-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Wealth, Well-being and Value(s): A Proposition of Structuring Concepts for a (real) Transdisciplinary Dialogue within Ecological Economics," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-21, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen, 2009. "Natural capital, subjective well-being, and the new welfare economics of sustainability: Some evidence from cross-country regressions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 380-388, December.
- Luke Brander & Andrea Ghermandi & Onno Kuik & Anil Markandya & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Marije Schaafsma & Alfred Wagtendonk, 2010.
"Scaling up Ecosystem Services Values: Methodology, Applicability and a Case Study,"
2010.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brander, Luke M. & Ghermandi, Andrea & Kuik, Onno & Markandya, Anil & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Schaafsma, Marije & Wagtendonk, Alfred, 2010. "Scaling up Ecosystem Services Values: Methodology, Applicability and a Case Study," Sustainable Development Papers 60689, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Geoffrey Heal, 2008. "Climate Economics: A Meta-Review and Some Suggestions," NBER Working Papers 13927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhatta, Arun & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross, 2011. "Alternative to Comprehensive Ecosystem Services Markets: The Contribution of Forest-Related Programs in New Zealand," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115350, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Harvey, David R. & Jambor, Attila, 2011. "What role for public goods in the future of CAP?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108957, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sandra Notaro & Alessandro Paletto, 2008. "Natural disturbances and natural hazards in mountain forests: a framework for the economic valuation," Department of Economics Working Papers 0808, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mesa-Jurado, Maria A. & Piston, Juan Maximo & Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Berbel, Julio, 2008. "Irrigation Water Value Scenarios for 2015: Application to Guadalquivir River," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6450, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther, 2010. "Environment and Energy: Catastrophic Liabilities from Nuclear Power Plants," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk, pages 235-257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL WELFARE ; ENVIRONMENT ; NATURAL RESOURCES;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:98-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.