Credit Constraint in General Equilibrium: Experimental Results
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1997. "Credit Constraints in General Equilibrium: Experimental Results," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1445-1464, September.
- Bosch-Domenech, A. & Silvestre, J., 1995. "Credit Constraint in General Equilibrium: Experimental Results," Department of Economics 95-07, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 1996. "Credit constraints in general equilibrium: Experimental results," Economics Working Papers 105, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joaquim Silvestre & Antoni Bosch-Domenech, 2004. "Credit Constraints In General Equilibrium: Experimental Results," Working Papers 957, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Garcia-Fontes & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2000.
"Entry restrictions and the determination of quality,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 105-127.
- Walter Garcia Fontes & Hugo Hopenhayn, 1992. "Entry restrictions and the determination of quality," Economics Working Papers 10, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan P. Nicolini, 1993. "More on the time inconsistency of optimal monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 56, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier & Kirman, Alan, 1993.
"A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1147-1172, September.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Alan Kirman, 1991. "A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes," Economics Working Papers 7, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2015.
"The distortionary effect of monetary policy : credit expansion vs. lump-sum transfers in the lab,"
1516, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2015. "The distortionary effect of monetary policy: credit expansion vs. lump-sum transfers in the lab," Working Papers halshs-01161854, HAL.
- Sean Crockett, 2013. "Price Dynamics In General Equilibrium Experiments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 421-438, July.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2017.
"The Hayek Hypothesis and Long‐run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 199-228, February.
- Shachat, Jason & Zhang, Zhenxuan, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 39579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2013. "The Hayek Hypothesis and Long Run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1201, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 29 Jun 2013.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2007.
"An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 871-900, May.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000. "An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ricciuti, Roberto, 2008.
"Bringing macroeconomics into the lab,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 216-237, March.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," ICER Working Papers 26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- John Hey & Daniela Cagno, 1998. "Sequential Markets: An Experimental Investigation of Clower's Dual-Decision Hypothesis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 63-85, June.
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason M. Shachat, 2007. "Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1204, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAUCTIONS; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM; CREDIT;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:95-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.