A Welfare Comparison Of Private And Public Monopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Roemer, John E. & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1992. "A welfare comparison of private and public monopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 67-81, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi, 2009.
"Contract choice, incentives, and political capture in public transport services,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2009. "Contract choice, incentives and political capture in public transport services," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096641, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Rob, Rafael, 2003. "Working in public and private firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1335-1352, August.
- De Donder, Philippe & Roemer, John E., 2009.
"Mixed oligopoly equilibria when firms' objectives are endogenous,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 414-423, May.
- Philippe De Donder & John E. Roemer, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria When Firms' Objectives Are Endogenous," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1581, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Philippe De Donder & John E. Roemer, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria When Firms' Objectives Are Endogenous," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000436, UCLA Department of Economics.
- De Donder, Philippe & Roemer, John E, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria When Firms' Objectives Are Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 5900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Donder, Philippe & Roemer, John E., 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria when Firms' Objectives are Endogenous," IDEI Working Papers 414, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:1-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Contract Choice, Incentives, and Political Capture in the Public Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 8053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zou, Liang, 1992. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 399-431, September.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Partial Public Ownership and Managerial Incentives," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62039, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock III, Kenneth B., 2008. "A model of the operation and development of a National Oil Company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2459-2485, September.
More about this item
Keywordspublic sector ; monopolies ; trade unions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .