Performance of the ACG Case-Mix System in Two Canadian Provinces
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labelle, Roberta & Stoddart, Greg & Rice, Thomas, 1994. "Editorial: Response to Pauly on a re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 491-494.
- Anthony J. Culyer (ed.), 1991. "The Economics Of Health," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 541.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1994. "Editorial: A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 369-372, October.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1979. "Personal Utilities and Public Judgements: Or What's Wrong with Welfare Economics?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(355), pages 537-558, September.
- Sugden, Robert & Williams, Alan, 1978. "The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198770411.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1994. "Reply to Roberta Labelle, Greg Stoddart and Thomas Rice," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 495-496.
- Culyer, A J, 1989. "The Normative Economics of Health Care Finance and Provision," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 34-58, Spring.
- Labelle, Roberta & Stoddart, Greg & Rice, Thomas, 1994. "A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 347-368, October.
- Culyer, A. J. & Wagstaff, Adam, 1993. "Equity and equality in health and health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 431-457, December.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson, 1990. "A Review Article: The Case against the Use of the Sum of Compensating Variations in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 471-494, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brilleman, Samuel L. & Gravelle, Hugh & Hollinghurst, Sandra & Purdy, Sarah & Salisbury, Chris & Windmeijer, Frank, 2014. "Keep it simple? Predicting primary health care costs with clinical morbidity measures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 109-122.
- Coyle, Natalie & Strumpf, Erin & Fiset-Laniel, Julie & Tousignant, Pierre & Roy, Yves, 2014. "Characteristics of physicians and patients who join team-based primary care practices: Evidence from Quebec's Family Medicine Groups," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 264-272.
- Sibley, Lyn M. & Glazier, Richard H., 2012. "Evaluation of the equity of age–sex adjusted primary care capitation payments in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 186-192.
- John Robinson & Scott Zeger & Christopher Forrest, 2004. "Studying Effects of Primary Care Physicians and Patients on the Trade-Off Between Charges for Primary Care and Specialty Care Using a Hierarchical Multivariate Two-Part Model," Johns Hopkins University Dept. of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1051, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:76-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lavergne, Miriam Ruth & Barer, Morris & Law, Michael R. & Wong, Sabrina T. & Peterson, Sandra & McGrail, Kimberlyn, 2016. "Examining regional variation in health care spending in British Columbia, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 739-748.
- Orueta, Juan-Francisco & Urraca, Javier & Berraondo, Inaki & Darpon, Jon & Aurrekoetxea, Juan-Jose, 2006. "Adjusted Clinical Groups (ACGs) explain the utilization of primary care in Spain based on information registered in the medical records: A cross-sectional study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 38-48, March.
- Hanley, Gillian E. & Morgan, Steve, 2009. "Chronic catastrophes: Exploring the concentration and sustained nature of ambulatory prescription drug expenditures in the population of British Columbia, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 919-924, March.
- Leslie Roos & Brett Hiebert & Phongsack Manivong & Jason Edgerton & Randy Walld & Leonard MacWilliam & Janelle Rocquigny, 2013. "What is Most Important: Social Factors, Health Selection, and Adolescent Educational Achievement," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 385-414, January.
- Amy Tawfik & Walter P. Wodchis & Petros Pechlivanoglou & Jeffrey Hoch & Don Husereau & Murray Krahn, 2016. "Using Phase-Based Costing of Real-World Data to Inform Decision–Analytic Models for Atrial Fibrillation," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 313-322, June.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:2001:1r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .