An Econometric Analysis of Money Demand in Italy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.|
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
- Altissimo, Filippo & Gaiotti, Eugenio & Locarno, Alberto, 2005.
"Is money informative? Evidence from a large model used for policy analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-304, March.
- Filippo Altissimo & Eugenio Gaiotti & Alberto Locarno, 2002. "Is money informative? Evidence form a large model used for policy analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 445, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo Altissimo & Eugenio Gaiotti & Alberto Locarno, 2004. "Is money informative? Evidence from a large model used for policy analysis," Macroeconomics 0404018, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 2004.
- Massimo Caruso, 2006. "Stock market fluctuations and money demand in Italy, 1913-2003," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 576, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997. "Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey," Papers 7, European Monetary Institute.
- Frank Browne & Gabriel Fagan & Jerome Henry, 2005. "Money Demand in EU Countries: A Survey," Macroeconomics 0503004, EconWPA.
- Columba, Francesco, 2009. "Narrow money and transaction technology: New disaggregated evidence," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 312-325, July.
- Columba, Francesco, 2009. "Narrow money and transaction technology: new disaggregated evidence," MPRA Paper 12689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renato Filosa, 1995. "Money demand stability and currency substitution in six European countries (1980-1992)," BIS Working Papers 30, Bank for International Settlements.
- Francesco Columba, 2003. "Transaction Technology Innovation and Demand for Overnight Deposits in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 468, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Columba, 2004. "Transaction Technology Innovation and Demand for Overnight Deposits in Italy," Macroeconomics 0404011, EconWPA.
- Paolo Chiades & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "The Bernanke and Blinder Model in an Open Economy: The Italian Case," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, 02.
- Katarina Juselius, 2001. "European integration and monetary transmission mechanisms: the case of Italy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 341-358.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:banita:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed