Capital Recommitment and Competition in Supply Schedules
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 1996. "Capital Precommitment and Competition in Supply Schedules," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 427-441, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2013. "Inferring the strategy space from market outcomes," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151206, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:4:p:841-859 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Frutos, María-Ángeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2011.
"Endogenous capacities and price competition: The role of demand uncertainty,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 399-411, July.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2007. "Endogenous Capacities and Price Competition: The Role of Demand Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 6096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedel Bolle, 2011.
"Over- and under-investment according to different benchmarks,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 219-238, November.
- Bolle, Friedel, 2008. "Over- and under-investment according to different benchmarks," Discussion Papers 265, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2014.
"Optimal access regulation with downstream competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012. "Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition," Discussion Papers Series 473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151201, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, "undated". "Product differentiation and endogenous mode of competition," Working Papers 134, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Quiggin, John, 2012.
"More competitors or more competition? Market concentration and the intensity of competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 712-714.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "More Competitors or more Competition? Market Concentration and the Intensity of Competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151195, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Stefan Reichelstein & Anna Rohlfing-Bastian, 2014. "Levelized Product Cost: Concept and Decision Relevance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bulut, Harun & Koray, Semih, 2008. "Competition and Regulation Via Supply and Demand Functions in Oligopolistic-Oligopsonistic Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12930, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Jorge Pereira, 2017.
"Emissions abatement R&D: Dynamic competition in supply schedules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(4), pages 841-859, August.
- Flavio Menezes & Jorge Pereira, 2015. "Emissions abatement R&D Dynamic Competition in Supply Schedules," Discussion Papers Series 540, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "Intensity of Competition and the Number of Competitors," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151197, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Meeting the Competition: Commitment and Competitive Behavior," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151205, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; competition ; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .