Searching for an alternative to economic partnership agreements:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Verdier, 2010.
"Regional Integration, Fragility and Institution Building: An Analytical Framework Applied to the African Context,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Thierry Verdier, 2010. "Regional Integration, Fragility and Institution Building: An Analytical Framework Applied to the African Context," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/38, European University Institute.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Laborde, David & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2008.
"An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44194, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967434, HAL.
- Rehab O. M. Osman, 2015. "SADC Trade with the European Union from a Preferential to a Reciprocal Modality," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed, 2012. "The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements between the European Union and African, Caribbean, and Pacific Countries: What is at stake for Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 765, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational agreements; Trade agreements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2008-03-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resbrf:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .