Report NEP-AFR-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sedat Aybar & Costas Lapavitsas, 2008. "The Urgent Need for Financial Reform to Mobilise Savings in Sub-Saharan Africa," One Pager 50, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bora, Saswati & Bouet, Antoine & Roy, Devesh, 2007. "The marginalization of Africa in world trade:," Research briefs 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David & Mevel, Simon, 2007. "Searching for an alternative to economic partnership agreements:," Research briefs 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dollar, David, 2008. "Lessons from China for Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4531, The World Bank.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- Ezemenari, Kene & Kebede, Ephraim & Lahiri, Sajal, 2008. "The fiscal impact of foreign aid in Rwanda : a theoretical and empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4541, The World Bank.
- Daniel K. Moalusi, 2007. "Causal Link between Government Spending and Revenue: A Case Study of Botswana," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2007-07, Fordham University, Department of Economics.