The marginalization of Africa in world trade:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2008. "Estimation of Missing Intra-African Trade," GTAP Research Memoranda 2915, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2011. "Which trade integration scheme can best help Sub-Saharan Africa develop and export more processed agricultural goods?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1119, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badassa Tadasse & Bichaka Fayissa, 2009. "Determinants of the Allocation of US Aid forTrade," Working Papers 200901, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; Market access; Economic assistance; Poverty alleviation; Doha Developmental Round of the World Trade Organization (WTO); Trade reform; Protectionism; Trade barriers; exports; International trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2008-03-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resbrf:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .