Globalization of food and agriculture and the poor:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horne, Peter M. & Bethe, Ernest E., III, 2009. "Linking Asia’s Farmers to the Global Economy," Conference Proceedings 2009 125202, Crawford Fund.
- Laura M. Pereira, 2013. "The Future of the Food System: Cases Involving the Private Sector in South Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, March.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2013. "International Co-Operation for Agricultural Development and Food and Nutrition Security: New Institutional Arrangements for Related Public Goods," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:532-:d:132137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Mariani & Elena Viganò, 2013. "Il Commercio Equo: un modello replicabile per lo sviluppo sostenibile," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 149-161.
- Xiaohua Yu & Satoru Shimokawa, 2016. "Nutritional impacts of rising food prices in African countries: a review," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 985-997, October.
- World Bank & Inter-American Institute for Agriculture Cooperation, 2014. "Agriculture for Nutrition in Latin America and the Caribbean : From Quantity to Quality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17281.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply; Developing countries; Rural poor; Globalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.