Exchange rate policy and devaluation in Malawi:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0771-x is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2016. "Malawi Urbanization Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24391, The World Bank.
- Pauw, Karl & Beck, Ulrik & Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Did rapid smallholder-led agricultural growth fail to reduce rural poverty? Making sense of Malawi's poverty puzzle," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Greenwell Collins Matchaya & Pius Chilonda & Sibusiso Nhelengethwa, 2013. "International Trade and Income in Malawi: A Co-integration and Causality Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 125-147, September.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; Devaluation of currency; foreign exchange rationing; Currencies; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model; Economic policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-04-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-13 (Development)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .