Close eye or closed eye: The case of export misinvoicing in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Narciso, Gaia, 2008.
"Differentiated products and evasion of import tariffs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 208-222, December.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Narciso, Gaia, 2007. "Differentiated products and evasion of import tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4123, The World Bank.
- Javorcik, Beata & Narciso, Gaia, 2008. "Differentiated Products and Evasion of Import Tariffs," CEPR Discussion Papers 6804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars M., 2014.
"Tax evasion in Kenya and Tanzania: Evidence from missing imports,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 151-162.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars, 2007. "Tax Evasion in Kenya and Tanzania:Evidence from Missing Imports," Working Papers 2007:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2008. "Estimating Trade Mis-invoicing from China: 2000-2005," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(2), pages 82-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slim, Sadri, 2015.
"Un modelo Mundell-Fleming con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: a Mundell-Fleming framework]," MPRA Paper 64675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexport markets; export restrictions; subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .