Report NEP-IUE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Neumärker, Bernhard & Pech, Gerald, 2012. "The rule of law and sustainability of the constitution: The case of tax evasion," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2012, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Robert Davidson & Aiyesha Dey & Abbie J. Smith, 2012. "Executives' "Off-The-Job" Behavior, Corporate Culture, and Financial Reporting Risk," NBER Working Papers 18001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groisman, Fernando & Vergara, Albano & Calero, Analía Verónica, 2011.
"Cambios en la informalidad en el mercado de trabajo argentino, 2004 – 2010
[Changes in the informal labor market in Argentina, 2004 - 2010]," MPRA Paper 38282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Pranav Kumar & Roy, Devesh & Ahmad, Kaikaus, 2012. "Close eye or closed eye: The case of export misinvoicing in Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1157, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anja Shortland & Sarah Percy, 2011. "The Business of Piracy in Somalia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.