The world's most deprived: Characteristics and causes of extreme poverty and hunger [In Chinese]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:153-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serra, Renata. & Botti, Fabrizio., 2011. "Walking on a tightrope : balancing MF financial sustainability and poverty orientation in Mali," ILO Working Papers 994643223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Renuka Mahadevan & Sandy Suardi, 2014. "Regional Differences Pose Challenges for Food Security Policy: A Case Study of India," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1319-1336, August.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kotu, Bekele & Admassie, Assefa, 2015. "Potential impact of improved varieties on poverty reduction: a case study of selected cereal crops in two districts of Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212013, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amigun, Bamikole & Musango, Josephine Kaviti & Stafford, William, 2011. "Biofuels and sustainability in Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1360-1372, February.
- Scott, Lucy, 2014. "Transfers for extreme poverty reduction: Implications for patron-client relationships in the context of Bangladesh.s agricultural reformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tomkins Alan J., 2012. "Combating Food Shortages in Least Developed Countries: Current Development Assistance Approaches," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 27-55, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Poor; Statistics; Hunger;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:43ch. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.